Wednesday, February 24, 2010


Well folks, Mother Nature has decided it was time to unload some dandruff from the sky and cover up some of the great winter trails we have been enjoying. At this point, I would advise all to stay tuned to the blog for daily updates on the race status this Saturday (Feb.27). I will be out tonight and over the next 2 days to confirm whether or not the race will go ahead.

At this point we may have to push the date back a week or two. I'll keep ya'll informed.


No comments: