Tuesday, June 8, 2010

HellClimb for Cancer: Pics Are Up


Pascal pulled the HellClimb's biggest load: two kids, without any pedal assist! Papa power!

I'm kinda busy packing to move on Wednesday and Thursday, so here's the link to Greg's photos from last week's HellClimb. Greg's camera was acting up, and I know he's not very happy with the shots....oh well. Thanks for coming out in the rain to shoot Greg, and for lending me your jacket for the descent. I definitely should have listened to my better half and brought one!


Photos, photos, photos. 

Check in to the same flickr page for Will's shots, soon to be up. He was shooting from his oh-so-sweet Steelwool Porteur he crafted in 2009, perhaps the ultimate bike for shooting from the hip? Lets hope Will does a feature on the Porteur soon, it certainly deserves the air-time. Hopefully it will be the first of many 650B Steelwools; I know I want one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget this race boyz and girlz... it use to be a goodie and probably still is...

http://mattawavoyageurcountry.ca/tourism/things-to-do-a-see/signature-events/summer-events/271-lost-in-the-rocks-and-trees-mountain-bike-race.html

July 17th, I think